Did you know that Jefferson Lines offers everyday discount bus travel options that are available to you anytime, no promo code required?
Here are three simple steps to follow:
- Plan your trip ahead to any of the favorite destinations in our 13 state network.
- Book your ticket at least 7, 14, or 21 days in advance of your travel departure date.
- Finally, save.
That’s it! Just PLAN ahead, BOOK in advance, and SAVE anytime!
Available advance discounts are as follows:*
- 7 days in advance – SAVE 10%
- 14 days in advance – SAVE 25%
- NEW 21 days in advance – SAVE 50%
Other everyday discounts available are:*
- Seniors – SAVE 5%
- Military/Veteran – SAVE 10%
- Students – SAVE 15%
- Children – SAVE 20%
- Companion – SAVE 30%
Special Corridor Pricing
Iron Range Route 919-920 (Duluth-Grand Rapids)
- $5 between Duluth and Virginia
- $5 between Virginia and Hibbing
- $5 between Hibbing and Grand Rapids
Northwoods 929-930 (Fargo-Brainerd-Duluth)
- $15 Fargo to Brainerd
- $15 Detroit Lakes to Brainerd
- $15 Brainerd to Duluth
- $15 Crosby to Duluth
- $25 Fargo to Duluth
- $25 Detroit Lakes to Cloquet
Advance Price discounts cannot be combined with other discounts such as Senior, Military/Veteran, Student, Children, and/or Companion discounts. Advance Price discounts do not apply to City Pair Fares.
– Seniors: Must be 62 years of age or older with valid verification.
– Military/Veteran: Must have valid ID. Maximum roundtrip fare of $259.
– Student: Must be a college student with valid ID.
– Children: Must be 2-11 years old, inclusive, and purchased with a full walk up fare adult ticket with the same itinerary.
– Companion: Must be purchased at least 3 days in advance of travel date. Up to two additional tickets can be purchased at 30% off with one full walk up fare adult ticket. Not available online.
All discounted tickets are nonrefundable. Visit Refund Policy for complete details. Discounts cannot be combined. Discounts are valid on either one-way or roundtrip tickets. All fares are subject to change without notice. Summer and holiday travel blackouts may apply.