Jefferson Lines Special Offers
Find Your Scenic Route Commercial - $10 OFF PROMO
Commercial is airing on TV stations in Duluth, MN.
Restrictions: Valid only for travel on Jefferson Lines schedules. Offer must be redeemed by February 28, 2015 for travel by March 31, 2015. $10 offer must be used in one single transaction either fully or partially, but no refund or credit balance will be issued. Cannot be combined with other offers/discounts or applied toward tickets previously purchased. Jefferson Lines reserves the right to cancel/modify offers at any time. Void where prohibited and restricted by law.
Arrowhead Transit Special
Take Arrowhead Transit to or from International Falls, Two Harbors, and Grand Marais to Jefferson Lines in Duluth and receive 50% off* your Jefferson Lines ticket to the Twin Cities, Fargo, and points in between those routes.
*Restrictions: Travel must occur by February 28, 2015. Offer is valid only when traveling on both Jefferson Lines and Arrowhead Transit. Jefferson Lines tickets must be purchased via the Duluth Bus Depot over the phone at 218-722-5592. Jefferson Lines ticket prices are subject to change. Offer cannot be applied towards tickets previously purchased. Jefferson Lines and Arrowhead Transit reserve the right to cancel/modify offers at any time. Void where prohibited and restricted by law.
The Bus Stops Here Facebook Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THE PURCHASE OF ANY GOOD OR SERVICE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE CURRENTLY ACTIVE JANUARY & FEBRUARY 2015 FREE TICKET GIVEAWAY FACEBOOK CONTEST ("THE CONTEST") IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES ("RULES") ARE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BY AND BETWEEN YOU AND THE SPONSOR (AS DEFINED BELOW) AND GOVERN YOUR ENTRY IN THE CONTEST.
1. SPONSOR. This Contest is sponsored by Jefferson Lines. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
2. CONTEST PERIOD. The Contest begins on Monday, January 19, 2015 and ends on Thursday, February 26, 2015 at 11:59 AM CST ("The Contest Period") where in a total of six (6) winners will be randomly selected per the specifications under the WINNER NOTIFICATION section.
3. ELIGIBILITY. The Contest is open to all legal residents of the United States of America ("Contest Territory") who are 18 years of age or older at the beginning of the Contest Period. All entries by entrants under 18 years of age must be submitted by a parent on behalf of such entrants. Employees of the Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and all advertising agencies, printers, promotional agencies and families of each involved in this Contest are not eligible to participate or win. Participation in this Contest constitutes each entrant's full and unconditional representation of their age, as well as acceptance of these Rules and consent to be contacted by Jefferson Lines by email or telephone. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
4. CONTEST DESCRIPTION. The Contest is a contest that promotes the submission of an entry form by persons entering this Contest ("Entrants" or "You") in accordance with these Rules, as described herein.
5. HOW TO ENTER. You may enter the Contest during the Contest Period when you "Comment" on the contest post with your favorite destination along with the hashtag "#JLBUS".
To qualify, all comments must be posted by 11:59 AM CST on the Thursday prior to the Friday when a winner will be announced. Any comments posted after the deadline will be considered for the following Friday when a winner will be announced.
Multiple responses do not increase your odds of winning. One "Comment" entry per person for each contest period listed. Once entered, you are eligible for all six drawings that will occur during the contest period listed, but you can only be selected as a winner one time. "Liking" the post does not count as an entry or increase your odds of winning.
6. ENTRY SPECIFICATIONS. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like methods of participation will void all such submissions by such methods. Each Entry must be your sole creative work and must not incorporate ideas or work of any other person or material that would require the consent of a third party in any jurisdiction or under any applicable law. Without limitation, the Entry must not infringe or violate any trademark, copyright, publicity right, privacy or any other right of any other person or entity, under any applicable law, in any part of the Contest Territory. By submitting an Entry, you represent and warrant to Jefferson Lines that the Entry and everything depicted in the entry form is wholly original and do not infringe upon or otherwise violate any right of any person, entity, or any law, rule or regulation in any part of the Contest Territory. Violation or breach of these representations or warranties may subject you to penalties and damages under applicable law.
By entering the Contest, you agree that the Sponsor may post your Entry or any part thereof on the Site or in its media outlets. Sponsor does not guarantee the posting of any Entry. You understand that your name may also be posted on the Site in connection with the Contest.
7. WARRANTIES AND CONSENTS. By completing and submitting an entry, you: (a) represent and warrant that (i) you have read, and agree to be bound by, the Rules posted onsite at Jefferson Lines, (ii) based on the Rules, you are eligible to participate in the Contest, and (iii) all of the information provided as part of your Entry is accurate, does not violate any third party's legal rights (including without limitation rights of privacy and publicity), and otherwise does not violate applicable law; (b) consent to the use of your name and/or likeness by Sponsor for promotional purposes (whether online, in print or through any other media now known or hereafter developed), without additional compensation or authorization unless prohibited by law; and (c) agree to be bound by the interpretations of these Rules by Sponsor, which are final in all matters relating to the Contest.
8. ODDS. The odds of becoming a winner depend on the number of Entries received.
9. JUDGING PROCESS. Winner will be determined by random draw.
10. PRIZE. The Prize is two (2) roundtrip Jefferson Lines bus tickets to any destination that Jefferson Lines directly serves. Travel must be on Jefferson Lines schedules only and must occur by April 30, 2015. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of the Prize is allowed, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. The Prize Winner is responsible for all other charges, costs or expenses of any kind not listed as included in the Prize. The Prize Winner's name may appear in one of Sponsor's media outlets.
There will a total of six (6) prizes given away as a result of the Contest per the specifications under the WINNER NOTIFCATION section.
11. WINNER NOTIFICATION. Prize winner will be announced at 12:00 PM CST every Friday within the Contest Period and the Friday after the Contest Period on February 27, 2015. The Winner will be notified via the sponsor's Facebook timeline. Instructions on how to claim the prize will be provided once the winner responds to our announcement. There is no deadline for when the winner must redeem the prize. However, if the selected winner does not redeem it in time to travel by April 30, 2015, as indicated in the specifications under the PRIZE section, or the selected Winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason, or s/he is not in compliance with these Rules, the Prize will be forfeited. No alternate winner will be selected.
12. INDEMNIFICATION; RELEASE OF LIABILITY. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, ENTRANTS AND EACH WINNER AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, SPONSOR'S PARENT COMPANIES, MANAGING AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES AND THEIR RELATED PARTIES, AND THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS OF EACH (COLLECTIVELY, THE "RELEASED PARTIES") FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, DAMAGES, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION (HOWEVER NAMED OR DESCRIBED), INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST AND/OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE AWARDED IN THE CONTEST, EXCEPT IF, AND THEN ONLY, TO THE EXTENT CAUSED BY THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OF THE RELEASED PARTIES.
Entrants and each Winner shall release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sponsor or any of the Released Parties, further covenant not to sue Sponsor or any of the other Released Parties and hereby acknowledge that neither Sponsor nor any Released Party has made or is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Contest or the prizes.
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of Entries; (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from an Entrant's participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize; or (6) undeliverable emails. If for any reason an Entrant's Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant's sole remedy is another Entry in the Contest at the discretion of the Sponsor.
13. GOVERNING LAW. Except where prohibited, Entrants and each Winner agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the MN courts (state and federal); (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will an Entrant or a Winner be permitted to obtain awards for, and each Entrant and Winner hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrants, the Winners and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of MN or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of MN.
14. TERMINATION; MODIFICATION. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the promotion as a result of lack of feasibility of the promotion, compromised integrity of the promotion, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, or any other causes beyond Sponsor's control, Sponsor may, within its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the promotion. If Sponsor elects to abbreviate the promotion as a result of such an event, Sponsor may award the prizes from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such event. In no event will more prizes be awarded than stated in these Rules.
15. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, at Sponsor's sole discretion, may be disqualified and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
17. WINNERS' NAME. For a list of the Winners' names (available after the contest ends) and/or a copy of these Rules, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to 2100 East 26th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55404 within five days after the contest ends._________________________________________________________________