Do you need a day trip or weekend getaway from the Brew City? Consider taking a hassle-free bus trip from Milwaukee to Green Bay. Whether you’re a Packers fan, or you’re in need of some outdoor recreation, Green Bay has plenty to offer friends, family, and weekend travelers alike.
Climb aboard Jefferson Lines and enjoy comfortable yet affordable buses going from Milwaukee to Green Bay that will make your trip both fun and convenient.
Explore the City of Green Bay
Green Bay is home to the Packers’ stadium, the team’s Hall of Fame, and the Oneida Nation Walk of Legends—a 24 statue walk down Lombardi Avenue that celebrates the Packers’ legends and long history.
Outside of football, there are plenty of other reasons why Green Bay is an exciting city to plan your next trip. With more than 1,000 acres of land dedicated to gardens, sanctuaries, and parks, this city offers a prime location for any outdoor enthusiast to explore. Nestled on the southern tip of a narrow estuary, directly off the western coast of Lake Michigan, Green Bay offers endless outdoor areas and scenic views to enjoy biking, hiking, golfing, fishing, and several nature and wildlife tours.
5 Best Outdoor Activities to Experience in Green Bay
If you’re traveling with Jefferson Lines from Milwaukee to Green Bay, here are the top 5 outdoor attractions we recommend you visit during your trip:
- New Zoo & Adventure Park: The New Zoo has nearly 90 different species of animals from all over the world. Adjacent to the zoo is Adventure Park, which offers multiple outdoor adventures, including a rock climbing wall, a rope course, and the option to zip line to the zoo!
- Heritage Hill State Historical Park: This outdoor museum and Wisconsin state park spans 56 acres. The space includes 24 historic buildings in 4 distinct areas of the park that represent many important periods of Wisconsin history.
- Bay Beach Amusement Park: Originally opened in 1892, this amusement park is home to 22 classic rides, including bumper cars, a wooden roller coaster, and a tilt-a-whirl. Bay Beach still sells ride tickets for a quarter each, allowing you a fun, and affordable, blast from the past experience.
- Fox River State Trail: This unique trail stretches from downtown Green Bay to 25 miles south and is open to walkers, cyclists, in-line skaters, and even horseback riders in certain locations.
- Lambeau Field: The home of the Green Bay Packers, Lambeau Field is a must-see for all football fans. Whether you’re attending a game or taking a tour, there’s plenty to learn about and explore!
Experience Comfortable Busing from Milwaukee to Green Bay
With Jefferson Lines, enjoy a comfortable yet affordable bus traveling from Milwaukee to Green Bay with only two stops along your route: Sheboygan and Manitowoc. Because we also want to ensure your trip is a fun, hassle-free experience, each bus comes included with standard amenities. With bus fare as low as $18 one way and our bus depot only 10 minutes from Lambeau Field, there’s no better way to travel to Green Bay than with Jefferson Lines.