Employees have been asked to self-check their temperature and assess symptoms associated with the COVID–19 virus (as stated below) prior to coming into the Jefferson office.
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Do you have symptoms coinciding with COVID-19: cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or muscle aches that you cannot contribute to another health condition?
- Do you have a fever of 100.4 F or higher?
- Have you been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has tested positive or experienced the symptoms listed above?
If an employee answers yes to any of these questions, we would ask that he or she notify their supervisor, stay home, or promptly leave the premises and contact a health care provider for additional guidance.
By continuing, you are confirming that you have completed the above self-check screen and are allowed to be in the Jefferson Lines offices according to the COVID-19 Preparedness Plan.
- How to Properly Wear a Mask
- How to Prevent Fogging & Improve Seal on Medical Face Masks
- Jefferson Clean Commitment